WordPress is one of the web's most popular tools — we can help you put it to use for your team and your content.
Why Use WordPress?
The WordPress content management system puts you in total control of your website. Whether it's text content, image galleries, videos, or documents, WordPress allows you to add, update, and manipulate your site without learning to code. WordPress's popularity is due in part to its ease of use, so whether you have a single web manager or a dedicated marketing department, keeping your website relevant and fresh is as easy as point-and-click.
The advantages of WordPress include:
- Extremely flexible content management; create customized pages using a point-and-click interface
- Customizable content permissions: apply permissions to specific sections of a website for specific people to manage
- Well-supported by a community of thousands of developers
Who Uses WordPress?
As the most popular open source content management platform, WordPress is used by millions of websites. Here is just a handful of notable users:
- The New York Times
- Mercedes Benz
Our WordPress Experience
Our team of WordPress developers have built dozens of websites for clients in corporate, higher education, and cultural spaces. We design custom WordPress themes and use Advanced Custom Fields, WordPress's powerful and flexible content management engine, to give our clients an extremely flexible content management experience.
Why Choose WordPress Over Drupal?
While our team is very comfortable working in both WordPress and Drupal, and we find both to be compelling tools, here are some reasons we might recommend WordPress:
- WordPress has more total users, so you will more easily find people who already have experience managing WordPress sites
- Your team already has experience in WordPress
- Your website might not have a need for the more advanced functionality of Drupal, and WordPress might provide all of the features you'll use
WordPress Upgrades & Updates
Not only do we create new digital projects in WordPress, but our dedicated development and support teams help your organization with major version upgrades, as well as staying on top of all ongoing core, plugin, and theme updates. This ensures that your site provides an optimal user experience while remaining safe from potential security risks at the same time.
What You Need to Know About CMS Migrations
If your website currently resides on an outdated version of WordPress or Drupal 7 or 8, which are both nearing their end of life deadlines — and you're considering a move to WordPress instead — we can help you better understand your options and identify a solution that better meets your team's needs from an overall site management and UX standpoint.
Read more about the Drupal vs. WordPress decision and what a migration to either CMS would look like for you.