Who We Are
Eastern Standard was created to meet the need for truly integrated branding and digital customer experiences.
FOR CLIENT AND INTERNAL TEAMS ALIKE:
Culture is influenced by what we say – but shaped and measured by what we do.
We care about:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
At Eastern Standard, we want to build more than just customer experiences. We consistently ask ourselves, “how can we be better?” The answer involves acknowledging our privilege and the responsibility we have to actively design a workplace that is welcoming to all. This fuels our commitment to create a diverse workforce and inclusive workspace through equal opportunity, transparency, and discrimination-free initiatives.
Curiosity is a virtue, and we find every project and interaction interesting. We’re driven by creating memorable, delightful, and innovative experiences for our clients and their audiences alike. We understand to win hearts we need to use effective communication, provide thoughtful project management, and treat everyone as a valued individual.
Meeting New Challenges With Cheerful Resolve
We expect to be challenged.We recognize that individual and team growth occurs from overcoming obstacles, creatively solving shared problems, and working together toward an established goal.
Everything we do should move the needle — driven by our understanding of key objectives and desired outcomes, we’re excited to merge the shared evolutionary spirit and mission-driven efforts of both our team and our clients to make our collective efforts fulfilling and profitable.
Working together, no problem is unsolvable. Our team, our collaborators, and our clients all bring unique individual perspectives and shared passion for producing uncommon results.
What you focus on, grows.
– Andrew Huberman
WE STRIVE TO BE A UNIQUE, INCLUSIVE, AND REWARDING PLACE TO WORK. BENEFITS DON’T DEFINE OUR CULTURE – BUT THEY SURE DON’T HURT:
- Work from home / remote teams
- Transparent competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Simple IRA with employer matching
- Medical, vision & dental insurance
- Employer contribution to healthcare, with FSA/HSA options available
- Supplemental benefits: disability, life Insurance, critical Illness
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible schedules
- Summer flex time Fridays
- 13 paid holidays
- PTO base start of 3-4 weeks based on experience; up to 5 weeks with company tenure
- Paid company winter break from 12/24 to 12/31
- Profit-sharing/bonus program
- Individual recognition bonuses
- Dedicated minimum 16h PTO for professional development
- “Life+” stipend for professional development, gym memberships, noise – cancelling headphones, transportation fees, and pet insurance (just to name a few!)
Join our team
We’re always on the lookout for bold and adaptable problem solvers, creative thinkers, and leaders to join our growing team. If we don’t have an open position for you at the moment, follow us on LinkedIn to stay in touch.