Drupal is one of our favorite tools for rapidly assembling websites and applications, and we've been using it for years to craft engaging, scalable experiences on the web.
Why Use Drupal?
The Drupal content management platform puts you in control of your site. Whether it's text content, image galleries, videos, or documents, Drupal allows you to add, update, and manipulate your site in a way that you never thought possible. Despite being incredibly powerful, Drupal is easy to learn and use, so whether you have a single web manager or a dedicated marketing department, keeping your website relevant and fresh is as easy as point-and-click.
Some of Drupal's advantages include:
- Extremely flexible content and media management — Create customized pages using a point-and-click interface without the need for coding
- Customizable content permissions — Apply permissions to specific sections of a website for specific people to manage
- Fully multilingual capabilities — Create, update, and deliver content to any audience in 100 different languages
- Accessible — Create a variety of dynamic content interactions that are more usable for all
- Secure — Trusted by governments, universities, and enterprises around the world
- Responsive — Content managers can make changes easily from mobile devices, and end users can seamlessly consume content on the mobile platform of their choice
- Speed — New caching features ensure the fastest page loads to date
- Supported — An open source solution driven by a community of thousands of developers
- Scalable — Drupal can accommodate small websites, large websites, or complex collections of interrelated websites in an enterprise
Who Uses Drupal?
Drupal is trusted to run critical sites for governments around the world, top universities, and major companies. You're in good company when you choose Drupal as your web platform. Just a few Drupal users include:
- The White House
- Harvard University
- The Economist
Our Drupal Experience
Our Philadelphia-based team of developers have been working with Drupal for as long as anyone in the business. Our work has been featured on the Drupal.org homepage, we have submitted patches and modules to the core code, we've spoken at various Drupal events around the country, and we help organize Drupaldelphia, the conference held in Philadelphia each year. Additionally, we are partnered with Acquia, and have extensive experience deploying and managing sites on the Acquia Network.
Below are links to conference talks and presentations we've given at various Drupal Conferences:
Easy Social Feeds With the Migrate API
Building a Flexible but Consistent Design System Across Multiple Websites
What You Should Know About Drupal Upgrades
Not only do we create new digital projects in Drupal, but our dedicated development and support teams help your organization stay up to date with all current major upgrades and minor version update releases. This ensures that your site enjoys the full advantages of the Drupal user experience while keeping it safe from potential vulnerabilities at the same time.
Read about the coming end of life for Drupal 7 + 8 and how you can prepare for a Drupal 9 upgrade, starting today.