WordPress is one of the web's most popular tools — we can help you put it to use for your team and your content.
WordPress Design and Development
The WordPress content management system puts you in total control of your website. Whether it's text content, image galleries, videos, or documents, WordPress allows you to add, update, and manipulate your site without learning to code. WordPress's popularity is due in part to its ease of use, so whether you have a single web manager or a dedicated marketing department, keeping your website relevant and fresh is as easy as point-and-click.
A few of our WordPress clients
Our WordPress Experience
Our team of WordPress developers have built dozens of websites for clients in corporate, higher education, and cultural spaces. We design custom WordPress themes and use Advanced Custom Fields, WordPress's powerful and flexible content management engine, to give our clients an extremely flexible content management experience.
Advantages of WordPress
The advantages of WordPress include:
- Extremely flexible content management; create customized pages using a point-and-click interface
- Customizable content permissions: apply permissions to specific sections of a website for specific people to manage
- Well-supported by a community of thousands of developers
Why Choose WordPress over Drupal?
Our team is very comfortable working in both WordPress and Drupal. We find both to be compelling tools, but here are some reasons we might recommend WordPress:
- WordPress has more total users, so you will more easily find people who already have experience managing WordPress sites
- Your team already has experience in WordPress
- WordPress has an extensive library of plugins and integrations; it may be ready to work with your other digital marketing tools
- Your website might not have a need for the more advanced functionality of Drupal, and WordPress might provide all of the features you'll use
Do you work with Elementor?
Yes - we leverage platforms such as Elementor to provide additional tools on top of the default WordPress install.
Is WordPress the right choice for large content websites?
WordPress has grown up quite a bit since its early days as a blogging tool. It's now used by enterprises and major organizations, and powers nearly 40% of the web. We've built large WordPress websites for clients such as Cornell Law School, Fairleigh Dickinson University, and Wharton Magazine.
Is WordPress secure?
WordPress's early history was plagued with security issues, but increasing adoption, a wide network of developers, and a renewed focus on security has made WordPress a safe choice for organizations, enterprises, and companies of all sizes.
Who Uses WordPress?
As the web's most popular open source content management platform, WordPress is used by millions of websites. Here is just a handful of notable users:
- The New York Times
- Mercedes Benz
Which Industries use WordPress?
Wordpress powers nearly 40% of the web, so all major industries are WordPress users, including:
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Professional Organizations
- Destinations / Tourism
Do you build headless Wordpress sites?
Yes! We have considerable experience working with headless Wordpress, including coupling Wordpress and React. See our website for WXPN for an example of a headless Wordpress project using React and Frontity.