Our work doesn't end after we design, build, and launch a turnkey website — instead, we offer ongoing technical support and maintenance throughout the life of a project.
While many agencies see this work as a distraction from new projects, we realize it’s critical to meeting the ongoing needs of our clients. In fact, we’ve created a dedicated maintenance and support team — one of just a few of its kind in the industry — to provide unique problem-solving expertise and faster response times to urgent issues for WordPress and Drupal websites, both those we design and those already in existence.
Our Approach Was Created With Your "Big Picture" in Mind
Our service agreements are designed to cover a number of critical tasks, including:
- Emergency issue resolution for broken features, bugs, or down websites
- Regular WordPress and Drupal CMS-related development and programming needs
- Scheduled server and website software and security updates
- General outsourced website content management, support, and training
- Related usability testing and analytics to identify issues or areas for improvement
- New feature build-outs and improvements
We provide proactive software and security updates when needed as well as troubleshooting and support for site issues or content management-related challenges. In many cases, we’re also able to accommodate ongoing site improvements and feature enhancements in the scope of a support agreement, and our in-house UX and design team is able to resolve visual issues related to similar content management tasks or feature updates.
If your company or organization is without internal or external resources to meet the ongoing technical needs of your website, we’re here to provide help so you can rest easy knowing that your site is always online, updated, and meeting your big-picture needs.